Welcome to paradise
This vibrant and lively resort has recently been renovated, taking it to new levels of luxury.
After waking up in your perfectly-finished room, you can enjoy a range of free activities including glass bottom boat trips, snorkelling, windsurfing and tennis. Not to mention the world-class restaurants, the beautiful sunsets, incredible nightlife and complimentary access to 2 incredible golf courses…
One thing's for sure, you'll never be bored at Sugar Beach.
Set on the stunning west coast, Sugar Beach is bordered by crystalline waters, manicured gardens and one of the most picturesque beaches in Mauritius.
Top 5 things to do in Mauritius
- Port Louis: There’s so much to see and do in Mauritius’ capital
- Casela Nature Parks Over 350 hectares of fun
- Île aux Cerfs sandy beaches and one of the world’s best golf courses
- Chamarel an unusual natural attraction
- Catamaran an action-packed way to see Mauritius
Reasons to stay
Just a few of many...
- Beach access
- Kids club
- Complimentary stay for children aged 2-11
- Free water sports
- Preferred access to Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club
- Privileged access to Tamarina Golf Course
- Complimentary wedding ceremony
Still need convincing?
Have a little read of this…
Live the life at Sugar Beach
As well as everything we’ve already mentioned, you’ll also find a stunning Cinq Mondes Spa, fully-equipped fitness centre, boutique, music studio and even a microbrewery. Guests have priority access to restaurants and bars at La Pirogue next door, and we even do FREE wedding ceremonies - get in touch to see how our dedicated wedding team can take care of your special day.