If you’ve got a thirst for adventure and a fondness for the finer things, Long Beach is the place for you. You’ll find a wealth of activities to keep you busy, including sunrise yoga, free watersports, world-class golfing and the best snorkelling spots on the island. Not to mention the vibrant and beautifully-designed resort itself, with incredible restaurants, 4 swimming pools, rooms you’ll adore and so much more.
Long Beach is located in the delightful coastal village of Belle Mare on the untamed East Coast, seconds from the famous Belle Mare beach.
Top 5 things to do in Mauritius
- Port Louis: There’s so much to see and do in Mauritius’ capital
- Casela Nature Parks Over 350 hectares of fun
- Île aux Cerfs sandy beaches and one of the world’s best golf courses
- Chamarel an unusual natural attraction
- Catamaran an action-packed way to see Mauritius
Reasons to stay
Take your pick…
- Beach access
- Engaging kids club & teens club
- Complimentary stay for children aged 2-11
- Free adrenaline-pumping water sports
- Complimentary access to Anahita & Ile aux Cerfs Golf Clubs
- Preferred access to the incredible Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club
- Free wedding ceremonies
Need more persuasion?
At Long Beach
After a day of activities, you can relax in the Cinq Mondes Spa, or wind down in our fully-equipped gym. You’ll find 5 restaurants - including the remarkable Hasu - and 4 beautiful bars to enjoy some well-earned drinks. We even do FREE wedding ceremonies - get in touch to see how our dedicated wedding team can take care of your special day.