The real Mauritius
Named after the local style of fishing boat, La Pirogue is the destination for immersing yourself in Mauritian culture. Lean into a slower pace of life with traditional fishing trips, dolphin watching and complimentary bike tours of the surrounding area. Or, step things up a notch with some watersports or diving trips. With seafood restaurants and beach bars, boho-chic style rooms and thatched roofs, La Pirogue is full of authentic local charm.
Ready to dive right in?
Situated on the sunset coast, close to the beautiful fishing village of Flic en Flac, La Pirogue is perched on a white sandy beach overlooking cerulean waters.
Top 5 things to do in Mauritius
- Port Louis: There’s so much to see and do in Mauritius’ capital
- Casela Nature Parks Over 350 hectares of fun
- Île aux Cerfs sandy beaches and one of the world’s best golf courses
- Chamarel an unusual natural attraction
- Catamaran an action-packed way to see Mauritius
Reasons to stay
All this and more…
- Beach access
- Fun kids club
- Traditional fishing tours
- Complimentary stay for children aged 2-11
- Free adrenaline-pumping water sports
- Preferred access to the incredible Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club
- Privileged access to Tamarina Golf Course
- Free wedding ceremonies
Decisions are hard
Let’s make it a little easier
A resort to enjoy
In addition to the above, La Pirogue guests can also access the Cinq Mondes Spa, a fully-equipped fitness centre, boutique, music studio and micro brewery. Indulge in cocktail classes, or sit back and watch the experts put on a mixology show. Enjoy priority access to restaurants and bars at the neighbouring Sugar Beach resort - plus free wedding ceremonies for anyone looking to tie the knot in Paradise.