Executive Assistant Manager -Rooms
We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate Executive Assistant Manager - Rooms to join our team.
- Implement the hotel strategy across all operational departments and ensure the smooth running of the rooms division department, where all aspects of the guest experience are delivered to the highest levels;
- Manage quality improvement process in areas of customer service and team member satisfaction;
- Monitor and improve continuously the guests’ journey based on set KPIs and use DATA to take strategical decisions;
- Develop and implement plans where rooms division initiatives & hotel targets are achieved based on the set Balance Score Card; Coordinate with other departments within the organization to ensure successful implementation of initiatives;
- Motivate employees to improve performance by fostering a culture of continuous improvement and innovation;
- Develop new processes to streamline operations and improve customer service;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously and be able to adapt to change; and
Serve as a role model for continuous improvement and positive change through ongoing team forum meeting to drive the best working environment.
- At least 5 years of prior experience in a management role with focus on guest experience/room division and concept for a large, 5 star resort operations;
- Knowledge of basic OPERA functions;
- Excellent management skills, including the ability to manage details through to completion and ensure project deadlines are met;
- Results driven to achieve and exceed quality, financial and employee relations goals;
- Outgoing, vivacious, professional & customer focused; Leads by example; is solution orientated and can resolve internal challenges;
- Fluent in English, Creole and French; a third language would be an advantage;
- Ensures brand standards are enlivened and identify new ways to enhance the guest experience; and
- Follows hotel standards and procedures.
Closing Date: 30th September 2023
Management reserves the right to call only the best-qualified candidates.
Head Office - Sunlife
+230 402 0000
CONTACT EMAIL ADDRESS: